we bring up children in the open air, taking care and diligent effort, making dreams of a happy easygoing childhood come true, with all-day walks outdoors, making friends, playing games and feeling to be real discoverers of the most wonderful world.
This Place is Meant for Children:
• an ancient manor house built in 1917 with adjacent forest land;
• “This is your calling”. This expression describes any of our childcarers;
• the game cult: understanding the outside world and developing abilities through all aspects of the game;
• instilling healthy eating culture from an early age;
• providing an opportunity to stay beside your child in the period of acquaintance and adaptation.
• There is a co-working space for parents in the second floor of the manor house, where they may have a rest or do their work.
Family membership card
It includes all childminding and childcare services: walks, meals, lessons and games for all your children of 3–7 years old. The prices are stated in per month terms.
Summer Terms and Conditions:
• an entry fee of 0 rubles;
• 45.0 ths. rubles: from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m.;
• 79.5 ths. rubles: from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.
Basic Terms and Conditions Starting From 01.10:
• an entry fee of 22.5 ths. rubles;
• 89.5 ths. rubles: from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.
• 1,500 rubles per day in a trial period;
• 2,500 rubles: from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m.;
• 4,000 rubles: from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.
Summer discount is available until October 1
9.00 a.m.: a walk and children’s welcoming outdoors;
9.30 a.m.: active games in the yard;
10.00 a.m.: breakfast with a fruit snack;
10.20 a.m.: free games;
11.00 a.m.: a game lesson;
11.50 a.m.: a fruit snack;
12.00 p.m.: walk;
12.30 p.m.: active games in the yard;
1.00 p.m.: lunch with a vegetable snack;
1.30 p.m.: reading, rest or sleep;
3.00 p.m.: dunch with dried fruit;
3.20 p.m.: a game lesson;
4.00 p.m.: free games;
4.50 p.m.: dinner with a vegetable snack;
5.20 p.m.: a walk and children’s send-off.
A fabulous manor house, the most atmospheric family location in Moscow. We would like our children to go to this kindergarten. The place is a true family place, a co-working space has been arranged in the second floor. We spent the whole day at the holiday home with two children and got the most enjoyable, joyous impressions! It is apparent that all heart and soul were put into the kindergarten and everything inside it. Walks within the manor area, active games, including Bakhotsky game. Our favourite clay and many other activities for harmonious development of small individuals. We wish that children’s laughter was always ringing in the dear ‘Little Twig Bird” home.Lidiya F..
A splendid place for kids, a wonderful and cozy atmosphere, and the most important thing is the nature: pines are around, the air is fresh, many activities, walks and interesting games are available, consideration for the little ones and parents! I highly recommend it.Olga Lipay
A well-equipped space, a tremendous art workshop, everything being easily available and arranged for children’s convenience. The atmosphere and interior design of a holiday home of the first half of the last century, a visual treat. A cozy closed territory with pine trees. A miraculous place.Mariya L.
WE APPRECIATE HAPPINESS
This is a fragile substance, an unexplainable and an imperceptible miracle. We love to play, to laugh and to joke, allowing to be true to ourselves: to feel sad and to cry when we are down.
WE WANT TO GROW
Development is an integral part of our life. We are free in investigating the world not forgetting out roots, in harmony with inner purposes, thanks to resource environment and the people who lend wings.
WE FEEL GOOD TOGETHER
We show care to ourselves, each other and everything around us, created by nature and human.
The foundress of the kids’ holiday home.
• zero food waste;
• separate collection of recyclables;
• upcycling of sanitation cutting waste to create a sandpit, a children’s playground and an obstacle course;
• autonomous utility lines and saving of (power) resources;
• supporting mothers with many children (3–6 kids);
• economic contacts with rural settlement in the Voronezh Region;
• research-to-practice cooperation with art restorer students.